How Does The 2018 Chevy Corvette Compare to the 2018 Porsche 911 Carrera?
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/MUiROExmYFw” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
|2018 Chevy Corvette
Warranty: 3 yr/36,000 mi basic, 5 yr/60,000 mi powertrain
0-60: 3.6 sec
|2018 Porsche 911 Carrera
Warranty: 4 yr/50,000 mi basic, 4 yr/50,000 mi powertrain
With the power of the legendary LT1 V8 engine and many of the aerodynamic components found on Z06, Grand Sport provides the perfect combination of power and handling to help make you feel closer to the road than you ever have before.
Engineered for the Road and Track
Engineers worked overtime to integrate sophisticated aerodynamic and cooling elements into the exterior while maintaining signature Corvette DNA. And because Grand Sport was designed to be a convertible from the start, performance stays high when the top goes down.
- Convertible models feature fully electronic convertible top that can be lowered remotely at speeds of up to 30 mph
- Wide fenders accommodate wider wheels and tires for a confident, aggressive stance
- Mesh grille and integrated Grand Sport-badged front fender inserts provide increased airflow
- Lightweight architecture and carbon-fiber components contribute to overall aerodynamics
- Z06-style rear spoiler provides downforce to help keep Grand Sport planted to the track
- Available Carbon Fiber Ground Effects package completes an impressive aero setup
Designed for Speed and Comfort
Grand Sport features a driver-oriented cockpit, with a flowing design made from premium materials. Intuitive instruments help you stay focused on the drive, while available heated and ventilated front seats and dual climate control make for a refined drive.
- GT bucket seats with premium Napa leather seating surfaces are standard with 3LT trim level
- Competition Sport seat is built for cornering, with pronounced side bolsters
- Precision hand stitching is available in a variety of accent colors
- Lightweight aluminum and carbon-fiber trim adds another level of refinement
- Flat-bottom steering wheel enhances the driving experience
Added peace of mind comes along for the ride
Our commitment to the customer continues long after delivery of the vehicle. Chevrolet Complete Care is included with all 2018 Chevrolet vehicles and includes:
- Two maintenance visits that include oil change, tire rotation and 27-point inspection
- 5 years or 60,000 miles of 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
- 5 years of the standard OnStar Basic Plan
- Limited service trial of the OnStar Guidance Plan