How Does The 2019 Chevy Suburban Compare to the 2019 Cadillac Escalade?
|2019 Chevy Suburban
Warranty: 3 yr/36,000 mi basic, 5 yr/60,000 mi powertrain
|2019 Cadillac Escalade
Warranty: 4 yr/50,000 mi basic, 6 yr/70,000 mi powertrain
What happens when you combine the utility of a truck, versatility of an SUV and amenities you’d expect in a luxury car? You get the ever-capable 2019 Suburban. With a best-in-class highway fuel economy of 23 MPG, this large SUV gets you where you want to go and is built to accommodate your family’s needs. It’s no wonder Suburban is part of America’s best-selling family of full-size SUVs.
- Available customizable Driver Information Center
- 8-inch diagonal touch-screen display with available phone integration
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- Available heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Hidden lockable storage compartment with USB port
- Premium stitching and craftsmanship
- Designed for a comfortable and quiet driving experience
- Acoustic-laminated windshield
- Triple-sealed doors and insulated exterior and interior
- Spacious enough for the whole family
- 39.3 cu. ft. of space behind the third row
- Center console large enough to fit a laptop computer
Comfort and convenience
- Available power-release second-row and power-fold-flat third-row seats
- 121.7 cu. ft.maximum cargo space
- Available hands-free programmable power liftgate
- Up to 14 charging locations
Suburban features a powerful 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 that delivers a unique combination of performance and fuel economy — giving you efficiency without compromising power, and towing capability up to 8,300 lbs. The lightweight suspension helps optimize fuel economy, offering a best-in-class 23 MPG highway while still being stiff enough to maintain the excellent ride this large SUV is known for.