Analyzing the Chevrolet SS
The Chevy SS is an incredible sports sedan set out to make the most of your drive experience. With an impressive array of innovative technology and the vehicle safety reliability that only Chevy can offer, the 2014 Chevy SS is bound to “wow” you.
- 415 Horsepower, 0-60 mph in 4.7 seconds.
- NHTSA Overall Vehicle Safety Score
- 8 airbags, OnStar service.
- Warranty Coverage
- 3-year/36,000-Mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty.
- 5-year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
- 5-year/100,000-Mile Roadside Assistance Program.
- 2-year/24,000-Mile Maintenance Warranty.
With a V8 6.2L engine that delivers an impressive 415 horsepower, the Chevy SS’s power is undeniable. Going 0-60 miles per hour in 4.7 seconds, the SS is still able to keep you in full control. With excellent handling prowess from its near perfect 50/50 weight distribution, the SS drives like it is racetrack ready.
The 2014 Chevy SS has some excellent safety features designed to ensure you the security you desire while driving. With 8 standard airbags, the 2014 SS is equipped to offer you safety you can count on. The Chevy SS also features the support of OnStar. This feature, standard for six months, allows you to be connected instantly with an OnStar advisor in the event of an emergency. So why settle for a vehicle without this array of exceptional safety features? The 2014 Chevy SS is another example of how Chevrolet puts your safety first.
As is typical for all Chevy vehicles, the 2014 SS features a 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited warranty. And the Chevy SS’s 5-year/100,000-mile PowerTrain Limited warranty outlasts every competitor by at least 40,000 miles! The SS also features an excellent Roadside Assistance Program that features the following services:
- Lockout Service – Chevy will assist you when you accidentally loc your keys inside the vehicle.
- Flat Tire Changes – Chevy will install your spare for you.
- Fuel Delivery – If you run out of gas, Chevy will deliver $5 worth of fuel to get you back on the road.
- Emergency Towing – Chevy will tow your car to its nearest dealer.
- Jump-Starts – If you need your car jump-started, Chevy will come to you at home or on the road to assist you.
Though some of its competitors also include a Roadside Assistance program, the Chevy SS’s program outlasts all others by as much as 3 years and 40,000 miles! And by giving you a 2-year Maintenance warranty, Chevy gives you yet another reason to choose the 2014 SS. This impressive warranty coverage makes the 2014 Chevy SS the clear choice in crossovers for ensured vehicle reliability, and exemplifies Chevy’s dedication to you.
When looking for a sports sedan with incredible power and precision, look no further than the 2014 Chevy SS. Not only does it drive exceptionally, it is equipped with great safety features, an incredible warranty package, and it is a classic statement in beautiful design.